Today I was taking portraits at my good friend Sheila's house. She has the perfect yard....filled with leaves and beautiful trees to climb! Max loves throwing the leaves up and getting filthy...he's all boy!!!
Great pic's of Max Amy! BTW...I have a ton more leaves that dropped down today with the rain and wind! Although I heard we may get some flurries tomorrow so our fall leaf pics might come to a halt for awhile! :( Remember what great Halloween weather we had last year? We didn't even need jackets.
simply bookmark this link and visit us as often as you'd like. some pictures will be of my family, some of clients, and some will just be cool pictures!
please comment on as many or as few as you'd like! we will read them daily!
3 comments:
I need to channel some of your inner fall happiness....I'm just feeling bitter!
I am laughing at Meg's comment! :)
Great pic's of Max Amy! BTW...I have a ton more leaves that dropped down today with the rain and wind! Although I heard we may get some flurries tomorrow so our fall leaf pics might come to a halt for awhile! :( Remember what great Halloween weather we had last year? We didn't even need jackets.
I can't believe how big he looks in that first picture!
Post a Comment