Maksim...he just makes me want to legally change Max's name. Tall, dark and tasty... and he can dance! Being a bad boy doesn't hurt either!
Matthew Fox, well, just can't get enough of him. How many days til the new season of LOST?
RDJ...I already love superhero movies, and I've always loved this bad boy...it was disturbing, however, to root through all of his mug shots...hey, he's cleaned up his act!I've been told he can't be on my list any more, but hey, I figure I have just as much of a chance with him as I do with Matthew, Robert, Roger or Maksim, right?!
Okay ladies, one of my Cincy friends has challenged me to place my 'laminated list' of my top five on my blog...so if you're reading this, tag, you're it...I'll be checking! I bet most of you already know mine, but here they are...they bear repeating and it was fun searching for the perfect pics! Funny, I must really love scruffy dark-haired men, huh?!


2 comments:
so I started a blog specifically because you put up your five! now I can keep you and probably only you posted about my boring life!
I'm going to pass on this, since my blog is family-oriented and G-rated! But I'll tell you, my 5 would include:
Tim McGraw (*DROOL*)
Justin Timberlake (Shut up.)
Will Smith
John Stamos
Matt Damon
An alternate would be Adam Levine.
Post a Comment