This week Max had baseball camp. It was a VERY well run camp through Baldwinsville Schools and their varsity and JV coaches and players. There were also coaches from neighboring districts, which I thought was really cool. Max learned a LOT and was very excited to get to scrimage on the varsity field TWICE!
Friday, July 17, 2009
baseball camp
I am SOOOO behind on this blog, but here's a start!
This week Max had baseball camp. It was a VERY well run camp through Baldwinsville Schools and their varsity and JV coaches and players. There were also coaches from neighboring districts, which I thought was really cool. Max learned a LOT and was very excited to get to scrimage on the varsity field TWICE!











This week Max had baseball camp. It was a VERY well run camp through Baldwinsville Schools and their varsity and JV coaches and players. There were also coaches from neighboring districts, which I thought was really cool. Max learned a LOT and was very excited to get to scrimage on the varsity field TWICE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment