Wednesday, September 5, 2007


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! What great pictures, but I shouldn't be surprised! Max looks like he had a great day! What an exciting time. I can't wait for Dominic and Max to get together and trade stories of Kindergarten. Our big first day of school is tomorrow. We went to visit his classroom today. Dominic is very excited and so are we. I sure will be going in to work late tomorrow to capture some of the memories. What an exciting time in our boys lives! You have done a WONDERFUL job raising your boys! Keep smiling :)

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Wow! What a day for Max and you! I think Bittersweet is my favorite word to describe the day! It is so amazing to be on the other side now. Teaching was so rewarding, and now you get to see how parenting (or lack of from some of our former students)really is the key to a great year. I'm sure your little man is well prepared. He reminds me of my first; he never glanced back on that first day!

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy
This is your mother. I cried on your first day and you did not bat an eye or a tear. You were ready to go. By the way i not so very long ago did ask you how you felt about max going to the big K and you said that you were ready. Nobody is quite prepared for some of these milestone moments.Good for max. I can't believe how grown up he looks getting on the school bus, but then he has a wonderful mother and family. Love Mom