Wednesday, January 30, 2008

perfect

If you don't know my friend Debbie, then you don't know that she always has the perfect thing to say. Maybe it's because we have similar 'family sitations', maybe it's that we've known each other for a long time, maybe it's just becaue we're so much alike that we share a brain (and a personality),....and if she doesn't have the perfect thing to say then she'll have the prefect smart alec remark! Gotta love it!

When she heard about Heath she posted:
"Regarding Heath.. I too, thought of you as soon as I heard. I watch "The Soup" every week (where they do a recap of the week's stupid reality and "entertainment" shows) and at the very end, the host mentioned that Heath had died. He said "To all the vultures out there trying to dig up smut on him, stop it. There isn't any. A talented a decent guy is gone, and our hearts go out to everyone who knew and loved him." I thought that was really nice, and so respectful to say."

I agree completely. And if these smut shows don't leave him to rest in peace, they'll have me to deal with! I'm home, I'm over tired, still a little stressed, ... anyone who knows me knows to just back off my boy right now!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to make me cry?

:)