Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ironman...



This morning we went to the Mommy and Me Easter Party. They could have cared less about the Easter Bunny, but LOVED the Ironman Bounce!!! Max really warmed my heart. He treated Zachary like he was his very best friend; waiting for him to catch up, helping him up the 'rock walls' and squeeze throughs, helping him find enough courage to go down the slide. It truly was a bonding experience for the two of them, and made me really happy as well. Not that they're terrible to each other, but several people commented on how nice they were to one another, even saying "I wish my kids were that great to one another"... it made me proud...

3 comments:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

I remember you asking me about a year ago when my boys became so close and I told you to wait...it'll happen! And, YEAH!, it has! What a wonderful feeling, eh?

Spindler Clan said...

That is so sweet! I am glad they had fun at the party! :)

Anonymous said...

Aw, what sweeties. :)