
This week we went out to Beaver Lake to take pictures, walk the trails, and look for chipmunks and squirrels. We went with our great friends, Keaton, Carson and Sheila. Baby (?) came along for the ride (Sheila...not me!) We got some great pics, but these are some of my faves of my kids. Zachary is always looking for a way to 'conserve energy', thus, the walking stick! Looks like a true hiker, doesn't he!? I made She take a pic of my boys and me,...when we look through albums it's as if they don't have a mother, so I I took the opportunity to snag one! Lastly is the group pic of Zach, Carson, Max and Keaton...best buds. You can tell who is dressed for photos and who is along for fun!
1 comment:
I just absolutely love the pics you took of my boys. I am having a really tough time deciding which ones I want to enlarge for my stairwell.
Thanks again!!! :)
Post a Comment