Friday, August 3, 2007

cuddles

I can't help it. I had to share this picture for two big reasons. First of all, I love my little Zachary more than anything...he is my sweet, genuine, melt your heart little cuddler. When he first wakes he wants to be held as long as possible and as close as possible. Max and I always try to wake him slowly and get him to laugh by making faces at him, trying to get him both awake and in a good mood!

Second, I had to share this picture beacuse Max took it with my camera! Yes, my amazing, can do anything little boy got my camera and very carefully started snapping away. He has had him own camera, courtesy of his Aunt Carrie, for over a year and he really tries to hold steady, have enough light, and tries to make sure the picture has proper composition. He never ceases to amaze me!

5 comments:

The Wilsons said...

You are beautiful.

(Nice work, Max!)

Anonymous said...

So adorable! What a special moment to capture! Way to go Max!:) He may end up doing photography just like his mommy! Is comfortable blankie in the pic, I didn't notice! :)
She

Anonymous said...

she-
you can see just the tip of comfortable blankie in the top right of the pic...yes, cb is in nearly all pics...or at least close by!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture!

I love you beautiful sister and my cuddly and clever nephews!

CREATIVE CLICKS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

yeah you posted it bcuz you look beautiful, you forgot to mention that,you photogenic bitch! so sweet, of course i love it. i'm in nashville now with my mom then heading to vegas tues. i'll call you from the road on monday when we drive home for 9 hrs. love your idea of daily pics.