Saturday, August 25, 2007

Max's New Room

Max's 'collection' is growing...that's what started all of this... :)
Yikes, I still need to paint his dresser black!









Note the Batmobile, screaming lady in the building, and the batsignal (harder to see)...these are Max's favorite features...








Well, after ten days it's finally finished...Max's new room. We had to take all the stuffed animals and fur comforter out of his old room due to allergies, so to make an easier transition, I made his room a superhero room (you may recognize the mural I painted from the Pottery Barn Kids catalog...it took forever, as did the stripes, I could only put this much effort into somthing like this for someone that I love more than anything...!) Anyway, he LOVES it (so do I!) Enlarge the pics and enjoy!

4 comments:

Spindler Clan said...

You amaze me with your talents everyday! WOW!!! That's all I can say! Max is one lucky boy to have such a cool room!
She

Anonymous said...

I'll gush more over this when I see you tomorrow, but I agree with "spindler clan" - you are SO SO creative. Amazing. This is the coolest kids room I've ever seen.

CREATIVE CLICKS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

you never cease to amaze me. god if i only had 1/10 of your creative bones, awesome work amy as always. you rock!

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

It's absolutely wonderful! Max must be SO excited! Is Zach feeling like he needs a super special room?