I know this makes two posts in one day, but this one's for you, Eddie... I ran across it as I was browsing through pictures...it's good, and made me think of you. Sorry about my recent love affair with Miller Chill... just give it one sip...
I can't wait to show Eddie tonight. He'll be SO EXCITED that he made it on your blog, and even more so that you are feeling bad about drinking that other brand.....
simply bookmark this link and visit us as often as you'd like. some pictures will be of my family, some of clients, and some will just be cool pictures!
please comment on as many or as few as you'd like! we will read them daily!
2 comments:
I can't wait to show Eddie tonight. He'll be SO EXCITED that he made it on your blog, and even more so that you are feeling bad about drinking that other brand.....
amy,
ok i'm a week behind or more. have to comment on the chll, yuck! i took more than a sip and think its weird. but the photo is cool
Post a Comment