Friday, March 6, 2009

the little things...

One of the best things about going out of town for work every once in a while is coming home (well, that and alone time, time to read, eating out, shopping....:)
I feel I have a better appreciation for my kids, my life, the little things.
I have more patience to let Zachary sit on the counter and mix the eggs and milk for french toast.
The patience to watch Max play Club Penguin in the morning....feeding his new puffle.
My days 'at home' are numbered, Zachary will be in Kindergarten next year, so I need to enjoy them more...
Whoa, wait, 2 hours in and the euphoria has been ramshackled...
They are screaming and whining and fighting over what the other should wear on their feet to get in the car to drop Max at school....
Oh criminy...
It was good while it lasted!
I'm off to volunteer in Max's classroom!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Max looks so grown up in that picture!!! I let Sam sit on the counter to help, too. Also glad to see I'm not the only one still sending her kids to bed in holiday PJs!!